Fruit and vegetable processing line It has the following basic characteristics:
1. Sequence: the processing objects on the vegetable processing line are transferred from one workstation to another according to the processing sequence, and the processing objects move in one direction on the assembly line.
2. High degree of specialization of workstations: each assembly line only produces one or a few products or parts, and each workstation only needs to complete one or several operations.
3. Rhythm: the processing objects are input or output according to a certain time interval between each process, and two batches of the same products are also put into or output from the assembly line according to a certain time interval to maintain a certain rhythm.
4. Continuity: the processing objects move in parallel or in parallel sequence between each workstation, which greatly reduces the downtime waiting time.
5. Proportionality: the production capacity of each process on the vegetable processing line is balanced and proportional, that is, the number of workstations (equipment) in each process is roughly equal to the processing time of single product in each process.